Preparation: 5 min
Refrigerate: 30 min
Chia pudding is the simplest recipe ever, but it so good for you. Chia seeds bring to your diet a ton of nutrients, a good amount of protein and omega 3.
You can eat this recipe as a breakfast, as a snack or as a dessert. This recipe is easy to adapt as you like. You can change the raspberries by any fresh or frozen fruits that you like. You can also top it with granola, nuts or hemp seed. You can also add some spices like cinnamon and nutmeg at you chia pudding. Be creative with this recipe.
- 1 cup of vegan milk (soy, coconut, almond, etc.)
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries defrosted
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- In a bowl, combine the milk and chia. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the chia to plump up and thicken the pudding.
- In a bowl combine the raspberries and the maple syrup.
- To serve, put a small amount of raspberries at the bottom of a Mason jar and top it with a small amount of the chia pudding. Add one more row of raspberries and chia pudding. Top with some raspberries and sprinkle with coconut flakes.