I’m not the kind of girl who buy a lot of make up, skincare products or clothes, but don’t get me wrong I do love those things. Over the years I’ve become more minimalist in those areas. If you would like me to write about it just leave a comment on this post. Since I don’t use and buy a lot of products, it’s difficult for me to do a month favorites and since I love exploring the Internet, I decided to present you my Web faves.
My Web faves will be a series that I’ll do every month. I’ll present you my favorites sites, blogs, articles or videos of the month. I hope my Web faves will inspire you.
- Inthefrow.com is a UK style, beauty and lifestyle blog by Victoria Magrath. Victoria Magrath as a PhD in fashion, she travel the world, and she is also an ambassador for L’Oréal Paris.
- Peach & Tomato Crostini this recipe for Love & Lemons is so simple but yet so good and refreshing. It’s perfect for a hot Summer day.
- The Biggest Risk You Can Take | Chapter 2 this video as speak to me so much. If you don’t know Sawyer Hartman you need to look at his work on Youtube. He recently change is way to vlog and it’s now so unique, powerful, inspirational.
- Janni Delér is a lifestyle blogger from Sweden. I follow her not necessarily for the quality of her text but for the quality of her picture.
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee & Justin Bieber (SING OFF vs. Pixie Lott) this a cover from Despacito like you never heard.
- Three-ingredient pancakes this simple pancake recipe from Trois fois par jour blog is so easy to do and so good.
- Maison Lavande Instagram is so beautiful it makes you want to sleep in their fields of lavender.
- Emmanuel Coveney if you want a snippet of the beautiful place where I’m living you need to follow this Instagramer.